Philadelphia University dining services are run by Parkhurst Dining with a team of employees who have a sincere interest in the satisfaction of our guests.
Dining Services operates:
- Ravenhill Dining Hall, an all-you-care to eat dining room with menu options including, pizza, pasta, grill items, homestyle favorites and homemade desserts
- COMMON THREAD EXPRESS, order online and pick up your sandwich or specialty item at your designated time
- Tuttleman Cafe in the Tuttleman Center featuring Starbucks beverages and freshly made on the go! items.
- Common Thread and Ted's in The Kanbar Campus Center featuring freshly made a la carte options and convenience necessities
- Eco Friendly To Go Container Program available at Ravenhill
- Keeping it Green Weekly Menus, menus highlighting daily selections at Ravenhill, Common Thread and Ted's
In addition we provide professional catering for special events on campus.
It is the goal of our department to provide you with appetizing and nutritionally sound food served in a pleasant environment. We take great pride in the professional services that we provide, and every member of our team will go out of our way to meet your needs.