Requirements for International Students
- Completed application
- $40 non-refundable application fee
- Official undergraduate transcripts (if not in English, they will need to be evaluated by a NACES accredited academic credential evaluation company. For a list of members, visit www.naces.org)
- Proof of English proficiency*:
- Minimum TOEFL score: 79
- Minimum IELTS score: 6.5
- ELS certificate with successful completion of Level 112 – English for Academic Purposes (or equivalent)
- Your specific program of interest may require additional application materials. Click here to check.
*If you do not meet the English proficiency requirements above you may be accepted conditionally if you take Philadelphia University’s ESL program.
Office of Graduate Admissions
4201 Henry Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19144