Hunting for ways to stand out in the volatile health care arena? Find your target with our MBA/MS in Physician Assistant Studies program — a rigorous dual-degree program that prepares you to provide expert clinical care while understanding the business side of modern health care delivery, even as it changes daily.
This demanding program combines the strengths of our one-year MBA offerings with our two-year intensive Physician Assistant Studies master’s coursework.
- Physician Assistant Studies courses in medical physiology, genetics immunology and microbiology, professional ethics, pharmacology, and clinical and emergency medicine
- Business Administration courses in global strategic planning, information technologies, financial policy, quantitative decision-making and marketing management
- Foundation courses in business (online) if needed – may be waived or substituted by satisfactory completion of an appropriate exam
- Summer leadership seminars in biomedical literature/research, clinical disciplines and advanced radiology
- Health care management master’s project conducted throughout the clinical year
- Clinical rotations (4-6 weeks each) in internal medicine, surgery, pediatrics, women’s health, mental health and emergency medicin
- Preceptorships in primary care, long-term care and an elective area
Examine your options and pursue your future today!