- Completed Application for Graduate Admissions
- Official Academic Transcripts
- Current Resume/CV
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Essay
- 800-1000 words
- Personal reflection on your reasons for choosing a career in counseling, and specifically trauma-focused counseling.
- Highlight personal qualities or characteristics that will serve you well in this graduate program and in the counseling profession more broadly.
International students must provide a WES transcript evaluation if transcripts are not in English, as well as official TOEFL or IELTS scores.
Mail Supporting Documents to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
4201 Henry Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19144-5497
Or email to: