M.S. in Community and Trauma Counseling

Admissions Requirements

Applicants to the Advanced Studies Certificate program must have a graduate degree in counseling or a related mental health discipline.

How to apply:

  • Complete application for Graduate Admissions
  • Submit official undergraduate and graduate academic transcripts

» Apply Now on the Graduate Admissions Website


For questions about applying, contact Graduate Admissions.

Office of Graduate Admissions
M.S. in Community and Trauma Counseling  
4201 Henry Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19144-5497

Phone: 215.951.2943
Fax: 215.951.2907
Email: GradAdm@PhilaU.edu