GUIDELINES FOR MAKING REQUESTS OF
INSTRUCTIONAL MEDIA SERVICES
Instructional Media Services provides audiovisual equipment to Philadelphia University faculty, staff and students for the purpose of academia courses held on the Main campus. The online form will allow you to reserve equipment on a first-come first-serve basis, based on inventory availability.
If you are interested in checking out equipment please come directly
to the Media Services desk located in the lower level of the Paul J.
Gutman Library. Our offices can be reached at 215-951-4648.
IMS does not reserve space on campus. For Academic space such as a technology classroom or lab reservations, please contact the Registrar’s Office located on the 1st floor of Archer Hall at 215-951-2990. All other space requests must go through Campus Reservations located on the 2nd level of the Kanbar Campus Center, Room 205 at 215-951-2701.
Guidelines for Equipment Reservations:
- Equipment reservations should be submitted 2 weeks prior to the scheduled event.
- All equipment *must* be picked up at the IMS office, located on the lower level of the Gutman library.
- All equipment *must* be returned to the IMS office at the specified timeframe, not to exceed 11:00 PM on the day the equipment was picked up. (NOTE: When returning equipment, please verify that all items: cords, cables, power adapters, etc… are enclosed).
- Laptops and portable LCD projectors *must* be picked-up and signed out by a faculty or staff member.
- Students are permitted to borrow the following equipment *ONLY*:
- Digital cameras
- Digital voice recorders
- Contact the Manager of Computing Support & Coordinator of Academic Technology at 215-951-6810
or email email@example.com