- Online application for PhilaU graduate admission
- Proof of occupational therapy certification or eligibility for certification in the U.S. (copy of NBCOT certification, state license, or application for same)
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended (minimum 3.0 GPA)
- Prerequisite courses completed within 10 years (minimum 3.0 GPA)
- Research Methods (or Evidence-Based Practice or equivalent)
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement describing how degree will facilitate personal and career goals (500 words)
- No GRE is required
- For International Students: Official Test of English as
- a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score with a minimum
- of 79 or minimum IELTS score of 6.5
All applications will be reviewed. Following evaluation, students may be admitted with advanced standing into the MS-OTD or be required to complete some or all of the courses listed in the BS-OTD track.
PhilaU OT alumni and qualified fieldwork educators are eligible for a 25% tuition scholarship. Contact the program director for more information.