Parking at PhilaU
Information provided on these web pages has been established to protect the safety of faculty, staff, students and visitors, and to control motor-vehicle traffic and parking on campus to ensure that University business may be conducted in an orderly manner. The act of parking or driving a motor vehicle on campus is a privilege and constitutes acceptance by the owner and/or operator of the responsibility to see that his/her vehicle is neither operated nor parked in violation of these regulations or any regulations/laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Please follow links at left or below to learn more about Parking on Campus, how to register your vehicle, or even how to pay fines.
Note that parking policies and regulations are included in the University's Parking Brochure.
- How to Register Your Vehicle
- Step One:
Get Your Colleague ID
(and then follow instructions for how to proceed to iparq)
- NOTE: If your colleague ID number has lead zeros, please do not enter those in the box for ID number on the IPARQ registration site. Use only the numbers, not the zeros preceding the numbers.
- Step One: Get Your Colleague ID
- LEED Certified Vehicles
- Pay Parking Fines Online (through scapay.com)
- Parking Map (Downloadable PDF)
- Parking Brochure (PDF that includes parking policies and regulations along with campus map)