A unique balance of psychology and science will give you a distinctive edge and prepare you for a wide variety of graduate school programs.
In this program, you will study psychology alongside biology, chemistry, anatomy and physiology, making this an ideal first step into further studies in a variety of experimental psychology settings, neuroscience, health fields, and scientific research.
- Extensive exposure to science and psychology
- Close faculty guidance and mentorship
- Three concentration options
- Professional research training
- Affiliations with Thomas Jefferson University and the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Real-world internship experiences
- Study abroad opportunities
- Top graduate school placement in variety of medical fields, sciences, or psychology.
You will work closely with faculty to develop an avenue of career possibilities. First, you select a concentration option – pre-medical, animal behavior, or graduate school – allowing you to adapt your curriculum to your career goals and interests.
You will also learn to conduct professional-level research, completing an independent research project your senior year. During your time in the program, you can further enrich your education with internships in research, legal and educational settings; or study abroad anywhere in the world.
Upon graduation, you will also have first access to further programs at places like Thomas Jefferson University and the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, thanks to PhilaU affiliation agreements. Our graduates have gone on to successful careers in research and in the allied health fields, including occupational therapy, physical therapy, nursing, and medicine.