We recognize how important faculty are to the success of students and value your partnership in the career planning process.
Career Services partnership opportunities for faculty include:
- Provide classroom presentations on Resumes/Cover Letters, Job Search, LinkedIn/Social Media, Networking, Grad School
- Engage employers for on campus recruiting, industry partnerships, and job postings
- Network with PhilaU alumni willing to talk about their jobs and careers for students and faculty on our LinkedIn group, PhilaU Connect
- Refer students to participate in mock interviews for internships, full time jobs, and graduate school
- Tailor career programming for your majors/programs through career spotlights, industry panels, employer class visits
- Administer the Academic Internship Program for students to receive credit for internships
- Provide data regarding senior success and internships
Log in here
Monday through Friday
9:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
WALK IN HOURS:
Summer meetings are by appointment only.