Résumés and Cover Letters
In order to land an interview, you have to impress employers with an effective and well written résumé and cover letter. These documents are likely your initial contact with an employer and therefore have to showcase professionalism, skills, and attention to detail to make the best first impression possible. Find our résumé and cover letter writing tips, samples, and templates in the guides below. The Career Service Center is not responsible for the content on the external website listed below. The link is provided as a courtesy to visitors.
Résumé Templates and Samples
- General Résumé Template and Sample PDF
- Functional Résumé Template and Sample PDF
- Sciences/Medical Résumé Template and Sample PDF
- Graduate Student Résumé Template and Sample PDF
- Design Template Ideas - Canva.com
- Sample Résumé with Well Written Bullet Points
Log in here
Monday through Friday
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
WALK IN HOURS:
Mondays / Wednesdays / Fridays: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Tuesdays / Thursdays:
2 p.m. - 4 p.m.