Resumes are designed to help the reader find the information they’re seeking quickly, while highlighting your work and relevant experience so that it stands out.
Use the templates to create your resume. These templates are designed for the sophomore level student. As you continue to gain more coursework, relevant skills, work experiences, internships etc., you must continue to update your resume. Remember, these are guides - do not include elements of the sample if they don't pertain to you. For example, do not include an awards section if haven't received any awards.
- For tips on how to effectively execute your own resume while using this template, click HERE.
NOTE: All templates are in Microsoft Word format (left side). Depending on your version of Word, the templates' format may not be aligned properly. View the PDF (right side) to see the appropriate alignment.Undergraduate Business Resume Templates
Undergraduate Design Resume Templates
- Architecture Resume| PDF version: Architecture Resume
- Digital Design Resume| PDF version: Digital Design Resume
- Fashion Design Resume| PDF version: Fashion Design Resume
- Graphic Design Resume| PDF version: Graphic Design Resume
- Industrial Design Resume| PDF version: Industrial Design Resume
- Interior Design Resume | PDF version: Interior Design Resume
- Textile Design Resume| PDF version: Textile Design Resume
Undergraduate Science Resume Templates
Graduate Resume Templates
- MBA/MS Resume| PDF version: MBA/MS Resume
- Physicians Assistant Resume | PDF version: Physicians Assistant Resume
*Note -- these files cannot be modified and are meant to demonstrate examples of well-executed resumes