This site will serve as a training guide for you to consult as you manage your program’s website within Cascade Server.
You will learn how to create and update your content quickly and easily, how to insert images, creating hyperlinks, and add formatting to your text and images.
Just follow along with the written walkthrough below and you should be able to create and publish your content in no time. In addition to the written walkthrough, there is also a video walkthrough highlighting each step of the process. These videos are located on the left side of every page.
If you have questions about managing your site please consult this guide. If you have additional questions that are not covered in this guide, please contact the Office of Public Relations.
How to Login to Cascade and Find Your Program Site:
- To login to Cascade visit cascade.philau.edu
- Input your username and password.
- Your username is your PhilaU network username, typically this is your lastname followed by the first letter of your first name.
- Your password is the PhilaU network password.
- Click Log in to Cascade Server
- Now to you’ve logged in, I want to navigate to my site. In this example I want to access the Entrepreneurship Site.
- Select your program site from the site dropdown list. You should only see sites that you’ve been given access to.
- Click the red arrow to reveal your pages and folders if they are hidden.
- You now have access to your site.