In their journey to becoming tomorrow’s leaders and innovators, many PhilaU students rely on scholarships.
Scholarships help provide deserving students with access to a Philadelphia University education and the promise it holds. Contribute to a legacy that is rich in history and helps students meet the challenge of achieving their professional goals with your support of an existing scholarship or by establishing a new endowed scholarship.
For more information, please contact Joshua E. Liss, Assistant Vice President of Development Operations, at 215.951.6833 or lissj@PhilaU.edu.
Click here to view a list of all our endowed scholarships or click on the highlighted scholarships below to learn more:
- Marianne Able Scholarship
- Thomas M. Bagley '90 Scholarship
- Bethlehem Construction Corp./Wolanin Companies Ltd/Wolanin Family/PrivateSky® Aviation Services Scholarship
- Burlington Industries Foundation Scholarship
- Carolina Alumni Scholarship
- Gerda L. and Frederick T. Cundell Scholarship Fund
- Billy Harris '74 Scholarship
- Bucky and Lorraine Harris Scholarship
- Thomas R. Shirley, Sr. Scholarship
- Michael T. Sullivan '86 Scholarship
- Kelly Marie Vogdes '01 Scholarship