Philadelphia University dining services are run by Parkhurst Dining Services with a team of employees who have a sincere interest in the satisfaction of our guests.
Dining Services operates:
- COMMON THREAD EXPRESS online service
- A 350-seat cafeteria, Ravenhill Dining Hall
- Tuttleman Cafe in the Tuttleman Center
- Common Thread and Ted's in The Kanbar Campus Center
- Eco Friendly To Go Container Program
- Keeping it Green Weekly Menus
- Philadelphia University Cookbook
In addition we provide professional catering for special events on campus.
It is the goal of our department to provide you with appetizing and nutritionally sound food served in a pleasant environment. We take great pride in the professional services that we provide, and all of us will go out of our way to meet your needs.