Within the first few years following graduation from the B.S. Engineering program, graduates are expected to be either pursuing graduate degrees or working as a professional in an area closely related to their specialized discipline.
The BSE Engineering program prepares graduates who will have the ability:
- To successfully pursue a career in engineering closely related to their minor discipline.
- To pursue advanced studies in a wide variety of engineering disciplines, including but not limited to textile, mechanical, environmental, architectural, or industrial and systems engineering.
- To successfully pursue life-long learning in their chosen field and remain active in professional societies.
- To make scholarly contributions to their field through publications, technical reports, and technical presentations.
- To conduct applied research and development across disciplines to advance engineering.