Requirements for International Students
- Completed application
- $40 non-refundable application fee
- Official undergraduate transcripts (if not in English, they will need to be evaluated by a NACES accredited academic credential evaluation company. For a list of members, visit www.naces.org)
- Proof of English proficiency:
- Minimum TOEFL score: 79
- Minimum IELTS score: 6.5
- ELS certificate with successful completion of Level 112 – English for Academic Purposes (or equivalent)
- Successful completion of a minimum of Level 5 in the BridgePathways/PhilaU Intensive English Language Program.
For more information, visit: http://www.philau.edu/undergrad/International/els.html
- Your specific program of interest may require additional application materials. Click here to check.
Philadelphia University TOEFL/GRE code: 2666
Office of Graduate Admissions
4201 Henry Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19144