Checklist for International Students
1. Learn more about Philadelphia University!
- Visit campus or take a virtual tour
- Review the Financial Matters and Academic Majors pages
- Speak with a counselor
- October 1 – preferred deadline for the spring (January) semester
- March 1 – preferred deadline for the Fall (August) semester
We review applications beyond these preferred deadlines. We recommend these dates to allow ample time to review the application, receive the I-20 materials, and issue an I-20 to qualified students.
3. Receive a decision letter in approximately 2 weeks
4. Submit I-20 Materials for the F-1 Visa
5. Confirm your acceptance by deposit or enrollment form
6. Receive your I-20 for the F-1 Visa
7. Set up your Visa appointment
8. Speak with your Program Director/Advisor
9. Register for Classes
10. Attend orientation for international students (You will receive information about this before you arrive)