Apply for Admission
There are two options for applying for admission. We look forward to hearing from you and reviewing your application!
Mail Application and Applicant Information to:
Director of Graduate Admissions
Philadelphia University, 4201 Henry Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19144-5497
Admission to graduate study at Philadelphia University is selective and competitive. While most programs require the following items, prospective applicants are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the procedures in the graduate catalog and to observe carefully the requirements of each individual program or option, as additional requirements may be required:
1. The MBA-CPA requires an accounting background.
2. A self-assessment is required to apply to this program. For details please visit www.philau.edu/strategicdesignMBA
3. The MS Midwifery program requires additional materials depending on pathway of study.
4. The MS Occupational Studies requires students submit these materials via the OTCAS centralized application system.
5. The MS Physician Assistant Studies requires students submit these materials via the CASPA centralized application system.
6. The MS Sustainable Design requires a resume or portfolio.
* A portfolio is needed to be eligible for advanced placement.
** Conditional admission to the program can be awarded without these items.
Note: The M.S. in Occupational Therapy, M.S in Physician Assistant, and M.S. in Midwifery Program all follow slightly different application processes. Please see the respective admission pages for detailed application information.