We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to access your admissions information through WebAdvisor.
Please note: In order to access WebAdvisor, you will need your unique login information that was mailed to you when you applied for admission.
Through your WebAdvisor account you will be able to:
- View your profile information (mailing address, telephone number, etc.)
- Check your Application Status
- View Received/Missing Documents
- Check Financial Aid awards (for students who file a FAFSA)
- Complete enrollment forms
- Pay your deposit
Keep in mind that information about the admissions process, your admissions decision, etc. will still arrive to you by postal mail. It is important to read all materials carefully as they may contain details we are not able to post in this online format.
You can access your account from the link below or at the top of any PhilaU web page by clicking “WebAdvisor."
If you have questions or experience difficulty logging in to WebAdvisor, email us atUGOnline@PhilaU.edu or call 215.951.2800 or 800.951.7287 (Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST)