The full online MS in Sustainable Design program at Jefferson features the same learning outcomes as the award winning on-campus program while offering some unique features as well as a modified flexible course structure:
- As the practice of design and construction becomes more global and more integrated, the use of internet based tools to connect disciplines together also increases. The online MSSD program features collaboration across disciplines through the use of digital tools.
- Students will experience a wide array of teaching and learning approaches including the use of simulations, which emphasize the multi-faceted reality of sustainability. This approach promotes systems thinking and provides students with the ability to excel in the integrated sustainable design process.
- With the blended online structure of the course, students are able to complete parts of the course at times that are most convenient for them.
- The online program recruits the most knowledgeable faculty from around the world to work with students to impart the most critical aspects necessary for effective sustainable design.
- The Program is offered completely online, so no residency is needed.
- The program is best started in the Fall. Contact the Program Director to discuss other start times.
Click here to learn more about the curriculum and to see what makes Jefferson's Online M.S. in Sustainable Design program unique.