HEALTH FORM VACCINE REQUIREMENTS
If a student has waived the vaccine requirements, they may be at risk for developing a disease during an outbreak. Any student that is not immunized against an offending vaccine preventable disease on campus may be required to leave campus/classes until the outbreak is over or until proof of immunization is provided to Student Health.
For information about specific vaccines please access the following link:http://www.immunize.org
Where can I get a copy of my immunization records?
- schools that you attended in the past
- healthcare providers that you have utilized in the past
- state/city database
What if I cannot find any immunization records?
- A healthcare provider can order titers (blood test) to see if you are immune.
- You can receive the vaccines and provide this recent documentation to us.
Where can I get needed vaccinations?
- healthcare provider in private practice
- clinic (Walmart, CVS, Rite Aid, etc. or local public health department)
- pay and receive vaccinations at the Student Health Center after the semester starts