Honors Program at PhilaU
Our mission is to offer a platform for students to discover and pursue academic interests within a dynamic intellectual and socially vibrant community.
What we do
The Honors experience is student-centered and promotes experimentation and innovation in teaching and learning. It brings together students from different majors to build peer groups that:
- work across the professional landscape,
- share a priority around academic achievement,
- deepen intellectual engagement with faculty,
- contribute to the social and academic life of the campus, and
- advance collaborative, academic and professional pursuits.
We value collaborative opportunities that promote the development of:
- Curiosity to pursue your own QUESTIONs,
- Empathy to ADAPT with respect to diverse perspectives,
- Confidence to ACT and apply knowledge in real-world conditions, and
- Courage to CONTRIBUTE ideas that make a difference.