Undergraduate students may apply to live on-campus in the University’s various resident halls. For more information contact the Office of Residence Life or the Office of Admissions.

Off-campus housing:

There are many off-campus housing options for students who choose it whether they are graduate or undergraduate.

Click here for more information on Off-Campus housing