For Students

Advisor Schedule for Fall 2015

The Learning & Advising Center is the primary source of academic assistance for first-year and transfer students.  Academic advisors are familiar with courses and academic policies, and are trained teaching faculty who will answer your questions and guide you through your academic career. 

First-year and transfer students will be assigned to a specific academic advisor, but may meet with any advisor during our normal business hours.  Just come up to the second floor anytime during Drop-In hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.  You will be expected to meet with a first year advisor during the first 8 weeks of your first semester at the university and again before you register for Spring courses.

Upper-level student must contact their advisors directly to set up a meeting.  You can find out who your assigned advisor is by checking your Profile page in WebAdvisor.


You should also see an advisor if you

are thinking about changing your major

aren’t sure what your major should be

plan to take courses at another institution

wish to take a leave of absence or withdraw from the University

have questions about the allocation of transfer credits from other institutions

have any questions about academic requirements or policies


Advising Drop-In Hours:       Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, No appointment necessary

If you wish to meet with a specific advisor, check the Advisor Schedule (coming soon for Fall 2015)


Questions about transferring?  Check out  Advising Answers for New Transfer Students.




Approval of a Double Major

Change of Graduate Program

Declaring a Concentration

Declaring a Minor

Declaring a Custom Minor

Permission to Study Off Campus at Another Institution

Pre-Requisite Waiver Form (C-ABE)

Pre-Requisite Waiver Form (C-SHLA)

Pre-Requisite Waiver Form (Kanbar College)

Registering for a Course Three Times or More

Request for Change-of-Catalog-Year

Request for Change of Major

Student-Advisor Action Plan



For any of the forms listed below, please visit the Registrar's Office


Application for Replacement Diploma

Audit Form

Change of Address, Name or SSN

Change of Grade Form

Course Withdrawal Form

Credit by Examination or Challenge Examination

Credit or No-Credit Option

Diploma Translation

Application For DMM Certificate

Agreement for the Completion of Work Outstanding

Leave of Absence

Non-Degree Application

Accelerated Program Pre-Certification

Undergraduate Pre-Certification

Graduate Pre-Certification

Pre-Certification Short Form

Application for Replacement Diploma

Request for Permission to Walk

Course Substitution Form

Withdrawal from the University

Pre-Requisite Waiver



Last Update: July 2015