Information for Faculty
Welcome from Karen Albert, Library Director
I invite you to explore the many facets of the Paul J. Gutman
Library, which combines a beautiful physical space with an extensive virtual presence represented by our web site, the gateway to our multitude of online resources and services. We are always seeking ways to improve library services. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or suggestions.
Links to Information
Requesting Library Instruction
- Library Instruction Request Guidelines
- Library Instruction Request
- Library Instruction Space: Usage Policy and Guide
Information Literacy Learning Outcomes
The educational mission of Gutman Library is aligned with programmatic and university-wide learning outcomes. Information literacy learning outcomes are programmatically and assessed within each College, School and Division.
These outcomes can guide your assignment and course designs. Contact your College's Assessment Advocate or Karen Albert at email@example.com for more information.
- University Wide Information Literacy Goals and Outcomes
- Programmatic integration of information Literacy Research Guide - the tabs provide more information regarding discipline-specific information literacy
Hours Today | Complete Hours