FacStaff Email Setup on Mobile Device
Please follow these steps to configure Android phones to receive Philadelphia University email via Exchange Server. Please note that Android phones only support ONE Exchange email account. If the Android phone is setup with another Exchange account these directions will not work. Please keep in mind that an Android phone must have a data plan in order to receive email.
1. Go to "Settings" under the list of applications.
2. Select "Accounts"
3. Select "Add account"
4. Select "Corporate Sync"
5. Type in "Philacol\YourUserName"
6. Type in "YourPassword"
7. Select what to sync.
8. Type in the user's email address "YourUsername@PhilaU.edu"
9. Type in Server name "luna.philau.edu"
10. Type in an account name, this is what the phone will use to refer to the user's email account.
11. Make sure “Use secure connection” and “verify certificate” are checked.
12. Select “Sync messages for: x days” and input how many days the account should be synced for.
13. Select OK
For other device instructions, please contact the Technology Help Desk at 215-951-4648 or by Email at HelpDesk@PhilaU.edu for further instructions or support.