Faculty and Staff Email Setup on Outlook (PC)
Users can connect their Philadelphia University email accounts to Microsoft Office. Outlook is easier to manage than most email platforms and only requires users to log in once. Follow the directions below to learn how to link a Philadelphia University email account to Outlook 2010 on a PC.
1. Click the "Start/Windows" button at the bottom-left of the screen.
2. Click "Control Panel" on the right column.
3. Click on the "Mail" option that appears. If no mail option appears in the upper right there is a "view by" drop down. Choose "Small Icons" You should now be able to see Mail. A new window will appear
4. Click on the button that says "Email Accounts" A new window will appear
5. Click on "New..." at the upper left of the screen. A new window will appear.
6. Click on the oval next to "Email Account" and press "Next" at the bottom right. (Note: not all computers will have this intermediate step)
7. Click the oval next to "Email Account"
8. Type in your full name, Email Address, and password into the blank fields
9. Click "Next" at the bottom right.
10. It should search for the server and finish the setup. If not our server is "luna.philau.edu" if it asks for that specifically in the setup process.
For other device instructions, please contact the Technology Help Desk at 215-951-4648 or by Email at HelpDesk@PhilaU.edu for further instructions or support.