With CampusCard students, faculty members, and guests are allowed to put money onto a University Campus Card account. This card can be to pay for extra sheets of paper for the printers, food at the dinning halls, and vending machines.
To sign in, please go to "CampusCard.PhilaU.edu" or click the image below.
How to Sign in and Add Funds - University Affiliates
1. When signing in, users must select their role. If the user is student, click "I Am a Student."
2. Next, type in YourUserName/Password. This is the same login information used to log into Blackboard or Webadvisor. Then press "Continue".
3. The next screen will show a summary of the account selected. To add funds click on "Account Deposit" at the top.
4. Under the "Account" option it should say "Declining Balance".
5. The user should then enter the amount they would like to deposit. (The minimum amount is $20.00) Press "Continue" to proceed to the next screen.6. Users must then provide their credit card information in order to confirm the order.
How to Sign In and Add Funds - Non University Affiliates
To make a guest deposit, the user will need the following
- Last name of the person the user is depositing money for
- The University E-mail Address of the Student or Faculty member the user is depositing money for
1. When all the required information is entered please go to the "CampusCard.PhilaU.edu" link and type in the information under the "Guest Deposit" section
2. Press the "Contribute" button when complete
3. Under the "account" option it should say "Declining Balance"
4. Please enter the amount the user would like to deposit. (The minimum amount is $20.00) Press "Continue" to proceed to the next screen.
5. It will then ask the user for their credit card information in order to confirm the order.
For further assistance, please contact the Technology Help Desk at 215-951-4648 or by Email at HelpDesk@PhilaU.edu