The Office of Information Services in partnership with Atomic Learning provides Philadelphia University Faculty, Staff and Students with free, online software training. Online and on-demand, Atomic Learning creates flexible training opportunities — making it easy for learners of all ages to embrace technology.
From instant access, to answers on common "how to" questions, to step-by-step training workshops and projects, Atomic Learning can help you simplify campus technology.
Atomic Learning Offers Over 200 Videos
Here are some of the courses available to students through Atomic Learning
- PC and Mac Based Software Tutorials
- Microsoft Office 2010/2011 (New Features, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Publisher)
- Blackboard 9.1 Learn for Students and Faculty
- Full Adobe Training Adobe CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, X (Photoshop, Acrobat, Indesign and much more)
- Mac Software (iDVD, iMovie, iLife, Mac Office, Keynote, more)
How to Access Atomic Learning
2. Log into Atomic Learning with YourUserName/Password (Note: The Atomic Learning Username/Password is the same as the Webadvisor and BB Username/Password)
3. Select the software title, version, and platform from the pull down menus.
How to use Atomic Learning
Software Training Courses are available for Students
Occasionally the Technology Help Desk offers instructor-led software training sessions. Please click here to view our current offerings. Please note that registration for all instructor-led courses is required.
How to Log-On to Atomic Learning
For further assistance, please contact the Technology Help Desk at 215-951-4648 or by Email at HelpDesk@PhilaU.edu