iTunesU for Students
iTunesU is a safe and secure way to access documents for class. These include content such as lectures, presentations, notes, and PDF's.
How to Access iTunesU
To access iTunesU please follow the instructions below.
1. Open any Internet browser and go to the URL "http://itunes.philau.edu"
2. Click on the red link that says "Click here to launch iTunes U".
3. At the login screen, type in YourUserName/Password. This is the same username/password combination as Webmail and WebAdvisor.
4. iTunes will open, and the "Philadelphia University on iTunes U" home page will appear in iTunes. Close any unnecessary web browser windows at this time.
Download Content from iTunesU
To download any content from iTunesU please click the "Get" button next to any of the items in the PhilaU iTunesU site. Video/audio files will then be available in iTunes under the "iTunesU" tab on the left of the iTunes window.
Upload Content to iPhone, iPod, or iPad
To upload content from iTunesU to an Apple mobile device please follow the instructions below.
1. Plug in the Apple device.
2. When the device appears in the left column of iTunes, click on it once. A new window will show up on the right.
3. Across the top are various categories, click on the one that says "iTunesU".
4. Select the desired content below to place on the Apple device.
5. Press "Apply" on the bottom right of iTunes to send those files to the Apple device.
For further assistance, please contact the Technology Help Desk at 215-951-4648 or by Email at HelpDesk@PhilaU.edu