Accessing Athena with Campus Lab Computers
When logged onto a computer on campus the user is automatically connected to their Home Directory (Athena). Here are instructions on how to access the Athena Home Directory from a Mac and a Windows PC.
Windows PC Lab Computer
1. Click on the "Start Button" (or Windows Circle Icon) at the bottom left of the screen.
2. Click the option that says "My Computer". A new window will appear.
3. Locate the "Athena Drive" under the "Network Location" drop down.
Mac / Apple Lab Computer:
1. Click on the blue "Finder icon" at the bottom left of the screen. A new window will appear.
2. Under the "Shared" tab, click the option that says "Athena".
3. Double-click on the "Home" folder.
4. Double-click on the folder that is titled with the user's "Username".
For further assistance, please contact the Technology Help Desk at 215-951-4648 or by Email at HelpDesk@PhilaU.edu