Pharos Set up for Windows PC
1. Once connected to the university network (via wired or wireless connection) please open a web browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox).
2. Open a web browser and navigate to http://pharos.philau.edu/uniprint
4. Identify in the list the printer that is to be installed.
5. Once identified, click on the name of the desired printer. After clicking the link a box will appear.
6. Click "Run" to install the printer package. A new window will now launch. Click "Run" to begin the installation process. (Note: Do not click on the “Save” button, instead click on the “Run” button.)
7. Click "Install". The installation process will begin. (Please note: This may take several minutes)
8. Pharos, the lab printer server, will proceed through the installation process. When it is completed a message will appear saying it was "successfully installed".
9. Click "Finish".
(Note: when installing a color printer users will need to have funds on their campus card. To put money on a campus card please go to http://campuscard.philau.edu/)
For further assistance, please contact the Technology Help Desk at 215-951-4648 or by Email at HelpDesk@PhilaU.edu