OVER 200 ONLINE VIDEOS & ASSESSMENTS AVAILABLE
The Office of Information Services in partnership with Atomic Learning provides Philadelphia University faculty, staff and students with free, online software training. Online and on-demand, Atomic Learning creates flexible training opportunities — making it easy for learners of all ages to embrace technology.
Here is an example of some of the courses available through Atomic Learning
- PC and Mac Based Software Tutorials
- Microsoft Office 2013/2016 (New Features, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Publisher)
- Blackboard Learn for Students and Instructors (integration into Bb courses is also available!)
- Full Adobe Suite Training (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign and much more)
- Apple Software (iBooks, iMovie, iLife, Mac Office, Keynote, more)
How to Access Atomic Learning
1. Open a browser and enter atomiclearning.philau.edu in your URL/address bar, or click on the provided link.
2. Login to Atomic Learning with YourUsername/Password combination. (Note: The Atomic Learning Username/Password combination is the same as your current Webadvisor and BB Username/Password).
3. Once you see your name listed in the top right-hand corner of the window you have successfully logged in to Atomic Learning.
3. Select the required software title, version, and platform from the pull down menus.
Atomic Learning iPad App
Take Atomic Learning on the go with the new Atomic Learning iPad App. This app allows users to sign in and watch all of the content on Atomic Learning website through your iPad. Click here to download this app for free.
HOW to use Atomic Learning
For further assistance, please contact the Technology Help Desk at 215-951-4648 or by Email at HelpDesk@PhilaU.edu