The Office of Information Services in partnership with Atomic Learning provides Philadelphia University faculty, staff and students with free, online software training. Online and on-demand, Atomic Learning creates flexible training opportunities — making it easy for learners of all ages to embrace technology.
ATOMIC LEARNING OFFERS OVER 200 ONLINE VIDEoS
Here are some of the courses available to students through Atomic Learning
- PC and Mac Based Software Tutorials
- Microsoft Office 2010/2011 (New Features, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Publisher)
- Blackboard 9.1 Learn for Students and Faculty
- Full Adobe Training Adobe CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, X (Photoshop, Acrobat, Indesign and much more)
- Mac Software (iDVD, iMovie, iLife, Mac Office, Keynote, more)
How to Access Atomic Learning
2. Login to Atomic Learning with YourUsername/Password combination. (Note: The Atomic Learning Username/Password combination is the same as the Webadvisor and BB Username/Password)
3. Select the required software title, version, and platform from the pull down menus.
Atomic Learning iPad App
Take Atomic Learning on the go with the new Atomic Learning iPad App. This app allows users to sign in and watch all of the content on Atomic Learnings website through your iPad. Click here to download this app for free.
HOW to use Atomic Learning
For further assistance, please contact the Technology Help Desk at 215-951-4648 or by Email at HelpDesk@PhilaU.edu