Kanbar College Innovation M.B.A.
As part of Philadelphia University’s distinctive Kanbar College of Design, Engineering and Commerce, the Innovation MBA allows students to earn an MBA in just 12 months through our innovation-focused degree. Heralded by The Wall Street Journal, Fast Company and Wired Magazine as the type of degree that top firms are seeking, PhilaU’s Innovation MBA provides an integrated curriculum to develop dynamic problem-solvers and entrepreneurial thinkers. In this flexible online format, this program is ideal for working professionals ready to advance their career.
Our faculty of industry experts brings invaluable real-world experience to the online classroom, and PhilaU’s signature learning strategies inspire market-driven innovation through teamwork, collaboration and industry connections. PhilaU Innovation MBA graduates are exceptionally well-prepared to be leaders in the current global marketplace.
- Management Concepts - 1.5 credits
- Marketing Concepts - 1.5 credits
- Managing Innovative People and Teams - 3 credits
- Business Model Innovation - 3 credits
- Competitive Technical Intelligence - 3 credits
- Accounting for Management Decisions - 3 credits
- Financial Policy and Planning - 3 credits
- Operations from a Systems Perspective - 3 credits
- Strategic Insight and Implementation - 3 credits
- Communications, Negotiations and the Creative Economy- 3 credits
- Entrepreneurship- 3 credits
- International Finance and Economics- 3 credits
- New Product Development- 3 credits
Cost per credit: $970
*Applicants must have three years work experience.