The MS in Occupational Therapy is for students who have completed a bachelor’s degree in any academic discipline who want to become occupational therapists.
PhilaU’s Occupational Therapy program is offered in a hybrid learning environment which includes an intensive weekend format. Classes meet on Friday and Saturday, eight weekends within a semester. Between sessions, students complete assignments and participate in learning activities off-campus, through distance education technology. The MS in OT can be completed within 3 academic years, including fieldwork.
As a hybrid learning program where students meet two weekends a month, this program is for highly motivated students who:
- Are self-directed learners
- Demonstrate well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Possess good time management
- Display the ability to synthesize and apply both technical and conceptual information in clinical settings, and
- Work collaboratively with peers.
Before you consider applying to the program make sure to read all program requirements.