Undergraduate Entry applicants apply to the combined B.S. in Health Sciences/M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies program through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at Philadelphia University. The deadline to apply for the following academic year, Fall admission, is December 15. We will begin reviewing applications on a rolling basis starting in September.
Successful applicants are typically strong students academically, especially in the sciences, with strong SAT/ACT scores. Healthcare experience is not required but is of benefit.
Questions should be directed to Undergraduate Admissions at Admissions@philau.edu or 215-951-2800.
- PA Supplemental Application
- Official High School Transcript
- SAT and/or ACT scores
- International students must submit TOEFL or IELTS test results.
- Three Letters of Reference (see forms included in Supplemental Application)
Recommenders can submit a letter of reference on their own institution’s letterhead. Alternatively, they can use the form provided. The student will fill out the top portion of these forms labeled "Applicant." The waiver signature on the form is suggested but not mandatory. Three completed recommendations must be submitted in sealed envelopes with references' signatures across envelope flaps. These preferably should be from individuals who are familiar with your academic, volunteer or occupational work such as a teacher or supervisor. Family recommendations are not appropriate.
- Personal Essay
- Please submit a typed one-page essay of at least 250 words, discussing your motivation for wanting to be a PA and attributes you have that make you well suited for the PA profession.
- Professional Resume (optional)
- $40 non-refundable application fee payable to Philadelphia University
- Please mail, postmarked by December 15, to:
Office of Admissions
4201 Henry Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19144-5497