Thank you for your interest in Philadelphia University. Whether you are the parent of a prospective, accepted, or a current student, please browse this site to learn more about what PhilaU has to offer our students.
If you are new to Philadelphia University, we invite you to familiarize
yourself with campus via our
online virtual tour.
Parents are a vital part of the Philadelphia University community, and we invite you to become an active participant. With the involvement of parents like you, parents will help us to provide our students with an educational experience that leads to academic, personal and professional success.
We invite you to explore the following links below and to the right of this page:
- Browse more information for parents of prospective students from our Office of Undergraduate Admissions
- Download the University mobile app for an interactive map, to keep up with news and events, and more
- Check upcoming events
- Learn more about Athletics, including upcoming games you might wish to attend
- New! Watch a presentation about how to read your financial aid package
- Read the 2013 Family Newsletter
For more info or to schedule a visit, call 215-951-2700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org