How to Submit a Request
**NEW** Download the PhilaU Mobile App and Select "Work Request" Click Here.
To submit a work order request:
1. Click on the iService desk button
2. Login following the instructions on the left margin
3. Select your campus
4. Click to continue
5. Select the building where the work is to be performed (including activity setups)
6. Click to continue
7 .Fill in all fields that have an asterisk*
8. In the request field supply as much information as necessary for the particular task, including activity names, dates and times for activity setups
9. Hit submit
- Your work order request will generate a request number.
- This request number can be used to track the status of your request.
- As soon as your request gets assigned it will generate an actual work order number which will then be e-mailed to you along with the description of the task that was requested.
- This work order number will appear on the actual printed work order and can also be used to track the status of the work order.
- Once the work is completed you will receive an e-mail notification that it is completed.
- Any questions please call 215.951.5677