Affiliation agreements allow excellent, well-motivated students to enter graduate school at the junior level – a full year early. We have such agreements with:
- Kornberg School of Dentistry 3 +4 agreement
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM) 3+4 agreements
- Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Doctorate of Pharmacy (Pharm. D.)
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS; pending)
- Logan University 3+3
- Doctorate of Chiropractic Medicine (DC)
Articulation agreements allow students fulfilling specific graduate school programmatic requirements and who have a successful interview to make a seamless transition to health program doctorates. We have such agreements with:
- Kornberg School of Dentistry for Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- LECOM for Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine (DO), Doctorate of Pharmacy (Pharm. D.) and Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS; pending)
- Logan University (DC)
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine for their Doctorate in Osteopathic Medicine (DO) degree.
- St. George’s University for their M.D. and Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degrees.
We are also “preferred partners” with Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine as well as Thomas Jefferson Medical and Health Sciences Graduate Schools. Finally, we are currently working with Temple University Graduate Schools for seats in their Podiatric Medicine and Medical School programs.
For further information on the criteria for these agreements please contact the Pre-Medical Studies Program Director Dr. Diana R. Cundell either by email at email@example.com or by phone at 215-951-2664