Meal Plan Policies:
- Meal plans are contracted for the full academic year.
- Once classes have started each semester, students requesting to cancel or reduce their meal plan will be charged for all used portions of the plan, plus 25% of the remaining balance of the meal plan for the semester.
- All first-year students are required to participate in a 19 Meal Plan and may not cancel their meal plan.
- All non-first-year students in Scholler Hall are required to participate in a 14 meal plan.
- Residents in Falls Center, Independence Plaza, and Townhouses, as well as commuting students, are not required to participate in a meal plan, but are subject to cancellation fees if requesting a meal plan cancellation after classes start.