- To view the 2014-2015 Housing Agreement click here.
- To view the 2014-2015 Housing Agreement w/ Signature (applicants under the age of 18) click here.
Residential living is an integral part of Philadelphia University. Recognizing that students spend a large majority of their time outside of the classroom setting, the Office of Residence Life strives to create a group-living environment in which each student is afforded an opportunity to develop as an individual in an atmosphere that encourages emotional and intellectual growth. To help foster a living/learning environment, the University houses within each living area a graduate Residence Coordinator (RC) and undergraduate Resident Assistants (RAs) to provide leadership and guidance for its residents. Both RCs and RAs live with students in each facility.
Since RAs have the opportunity to work closely with students over an extended period of time, they are in a unique position to positively influence residential students. RAs work to create a beneficial environment by fostering a sense of community, providing assistance to students and by working with fellow staff to ensure the smooth operation of the residence halls.
Links of Related Interest
- Student Employment Opportunities >>
- Residence Hall Floor Plans (Requires University Authentication) >>
- Submit a Work Order Request >>
Office Of Residence Life