Students may begin their program in Philadelphia University’s Accelerated BS degree completion program at the start of any of the 5 terms:
Fall Term 1: Early September
Fall Term 2: Mid November
Spring Term 1: Late January
Spring Term 2: Early April
Summer Term: Early June
To be admitted to the program, a student must have a minimum of 30 transferable credits in order to be eligible for the Accelerated Bachelor of Science Degree Completion Program and must:
- Submit a completed application
- Submit a typed 2-3 page personal statement, answering the following:
- Describe your personal goals.
- How will participation in Philadelphia University’s accelerated degree program assist you in achieving these goals?
- What skills will you bring to Philadelphia University’s accelerated degree program?
- Submit a current resume of your professional experiences.
- Submit official transcripts from previously attended colleges/universities and the high school from which you graduated.
- Schedule a pre-admissions interview with The School of Continuing and Professional Studies.
Please call or email Philadelphia University's School of Continuing and Professional Studies: Phone- 215.951.2900 or email- Evening@PhilaU.edu