This program is best suited for students who are pursuing or advancing a career in business. It is also suited for those interested in continuing their studies at the graduate level in Philadelphia University’s School of Business Administration’s MBA program.
In this degree program, students complete a range of MBA-foundation courses in conjunction with the requirements needed to acquire a BS degree.
Receive your degree. Realize your dream.
This program is intended for adults who have a minimum of 30 credits to apply to their BS degrees. These credits are acquired through transfer of credits from previously attended, accredited colleges and universities. Credits include college-level courses in Writing, Math, Scientific Reasoning, History, Social Science, Humanities and Information Systems. (Please note: Information Systems training or coursework required within 5 years of enrollment in the program.)
General Education Core: 15 credits
- HIST-321 Business, Industry and Work in American History
- HUMN-310 Globalization and World Politics
- SOC-310 The Social Science of the Workplace
- COMM-320 Professional Communication Skills
- CSSEM-499 Professional Studies Capstone Seminar
Continuing Professional Studies Core: 18 credits
- CSSEM-300 Professional Practice Seminar
- MGMT-361 Leadership Theory & Ethical Practices
- ECON-331 Economic Decision Making
- STAT-311 Finding and Evaluation Statistical Data
- FINC-323 Financial Decision Making
- IT-201 Learning and Technology
Major Courses: 15 credits
- MGMT-401 Operations Management
- MKTG-102 Principles of Marketing
- ACCT-101 Financial Accounting
- ACCT-102 Managerial Accounting
- BUS-499 Business Capstone Seminar
Call 215.951.2900 or email evening@PhilaU.edu for more information about this innovative program or to schedule an appointment with an academic advisor.
Please call or email Philadelphia University's School of Continuing and Professional Studies: Phone- 215.951.2900 or email- Evening@PhilaU.edu