Applications are now being considered for the Fall 2013 term.
Designed specifically for high-potential professionals, this MBA program is a low-residency program with students attending class every other weekend. Each course meets four times every other Friday afternoon and Saturday.
Applicants should possess strong written and verbal communication skills as well as general quantitative process knowledge.
We do not require you to take the GMAT exam, but you will need to be proficient in business math skills.
• Completed Application for Graduate Admission
• Official Academic Transcripts
• Two Letters of Recommendation
• Current Resume/CV
o Applicants are to submit a self-assessment that addresses the following questions:
• Who are you? What is your story?
• Why this particular MBA for you?
• What will you contribute to the program and to your cohort?
• What will you gain from being in this program?
o The self-assessment can be submitted using one of the following formats:
• A written narrative (800-1000 words)
• A PowerPoint or Prezi submission
• A video submission (3-5 minutes via YouTube)
Mail Application and Applicant Information to:
Director of Graduate Admissions
Philadelphia University, 4201 Henry Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19144-5497
According to The Wall Street Journal, companies like Google and JetBlue that are on the hunt for smart, creative types are posting jobs seeking candidates with “design thinking” backgrounds.