INVESTING IN ACADEMIC STRENGTHS: GOALS
- Create a distinguished professorship in both Science and Health and Architecture to attract and build outstanding faculty.
- Develop comprehensive Learning Outcomes for General Education to assure that learning activities addressing these objectives are seamlessly integrated into all levels of the curriculum and co-curricular activities (athletics, student life, residential life, and student development).
- All programs will contain curricular components that address written communication, verbal communication, information literacy, ethical reflection, and a global perspective. We will create graduates that will be effective “complete communicators.”
- Expand the number of full-time faculty and enhance faculty development for full-time and adjunct faculty.
- Expand the technological resources to support active pedagogy and a vibrant “24/7 virtual community” of students, faculty, student life personnel, staff, and alumni that promote optimal communication, life-long learning, career progression, and personal growth.
- Design and construct functional space that promotes and supports active pedagogy, studio learning, collaboration, innovation, and discovery.
ACTIVITIES AND STATUS >>