ADVANCING APPLIED RESEARCH: GOALS
- Appoint a Dean for Applied Research to strategize, direct, and coordinate the research agenda.
- Recruit new faculty with the expectation of research activities, creative activity or reflective professional practice.
- Construct and equip small research labs for professor-supervised research.
- Encourage funded research that is multi-disciplinary.
- Faculty will be encouraged and supported to participate in scholarship through administrative assistance, course release, stipends, and seed funding.
- Identify funding to support faculty and student research interests.