Address Change

Address changes should be submitted to the Registrar’s office on the first floor of Archer Hall by completing the Change of Address Form that can be found on the Registrar's website at Current students also have the option to change their address online via WebAdvisor. 

The link can be found under the Academic Profile section. 

If you have any additional questions regarding changes to your address, name, etc. please contact the Registrar’s office at 215-951-2990 or visit