The campus card can be used to buy meals, make photocopies, and purchase supplies and books. It also serves as your University photo I.D., library card and campus activity card. The Campus Card is a debit account.
A minimum $20 deposit at a time can be made to the campus card. Funds will be available in your account immediately if deposited online, or by 9 a.m. on the next business day after receipt through other methods.
Following are different ways to make deposits on your Campus Card account:
- The cashier’s window in the Business Office is where you can make your deposits in person, Monday through Friday, during posted hours.
- Visit http://campuscard.philau.edu to add money online
- Call the Student Accounts office at 215.951.5988 with credit card information.
- Mail your deposit using the form on the Campus Card brochure.
- Credit balance from financial aid by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Campus Card Transfer" - funds will be available at 9:00 am the following day.
- Anyone can make a deposit to your Campus Card at http://campuscard.philau.edu
- Scroll down to "Guest Deposit"
- Enter the student's name and email address (student emails are the last name and the last four digits of their ID number e.g. email@example.com)
- Click the "Deposit Funds" link
Deposits by Check
Checks must be made payable to Philadelphia University. When making a check payment, please indicate Campus Card payment along with the student’s identification number on the memo line.
Mail checks to the address below, stapled to a slip including all of the following information:
PO Box 95000-4210
Philadelphia, PA 19195-0001
Check or Money Order Enclosed For: $____
To withdraw or credit an ending balance:
Any debit account balance remaining at the end of the academic year will be credited to your student account. Any resulting credit will be refunded to you.
How to get a Campus Card:
All full-time students are required to have the card as photo identification. The cards can be picked up at the Student Center during designated hours. Freshmen Campus Card photos will be taken during summer orientation. All other students can have their photos taken when they return to campus and get their new Campus Cards during registration or during the school year.
The Campus Card is non-transferable. You must have your card with you to access your meal plan or to make any other purchases with it. If you lose your card, a replacement is $25.