The campus card can be used to buy meals, make photocopies, and purchase
supplies and books. It also serves as your University photo I.D., library card
and campus activity card. The Campus Card is a debit account.
Following are different ways to make deposits on your Campus Card account:
- The cashier’s window in the Business Office is where you can make your deposits in person, Monday through Friday, during posted hours.
- Mail your deposit using the form on the Campus Card brochure.
- Visit http://campuscard.philau.edu to add money online
- Call the Student Accounts office at 215.951.5988 with credit card information.
- Credit balance from financial aid.
When making a payment please indicate Campus Card payment along with the student’s identification number.
A minimum of $20 can be placed on the campus card. Funds will be available in your account by 9 a.m. on the next business day after receipt.
To withdraw or credit an ending balance:
Any debit account balance remaining at the end of the academic year will be credited to your student account. Any resulting credit will be refunded to you.
How to get a Campus Card:
All full-time students are required to have the card as photo identification. The cards can be picked up at the Student Center during designated hours. Freshmen Campus Card photos will be taken during summer orientation. All other students can have their photos taken when they return to campus and get their new Campus Cards during registration or during the school year.
The Campus Card is non-transferable. You must have your card with you to access your meal plan or to make any other purchases with it. If you lose your card, a replacement is $25.